Coronavirus Notice – Shaw & Co
In response to the escalating global spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), Shaw & Co would like to provide an update following UK Government recommendations to help mitigate the risk of increased infections.
As of Tuesday 17th March, all Shaw & Co employees will be working from home and our Bristol office will remain closed until further notice. Our IT and telephony capability mean that we can continue to provide a full service to clients as normal. However, where possible all non-essential meetings will be conducted by phone or video-conference.
Thanks to our VoIP telephony system, direct dial telephone numbers will reach our staff in their remote locations. Please continue to use these DDI numbers to contact us.
We have also communicated detailed advice to all Shaw & Co employee regarding Coronavirus. This includes precautions, such as:
- Approval policies for staff returning from low-risk overseas destinations
- 14-day self-isolation for staff returning from high-risk overseas destinations, regardless of presentation of symptoms
- Good personal hygiene practices
- 14-day self-isolation for staff who present with symptoms
- Social distancing
- All non-essential meetings that do not involve clients will be held by phone or video conference
We will continue to operate in this fashion until Government recommendations change. Where we might normally consider meeting in person, in the current circumstances, we will suggest alternative ways to progress matters.
For any clients or suppliers with appointments at our Bristol office, our teams will arrange to convert to online meetings or reschedule to an alternative date.
We are confident that, by taking this approach, we can ensure that public health is protected and that our clients will be serviced without disruption.