There will come a time when you will need to build an Information Memorandum (IM), or shorter form pitch deck, to facilitate investment in your business. Knowing what content investors need to see and presenting it in the right way is often the difference between success and failure.
What does this service provide?
If you need to build an Information Memorandum, here’s some of the support we can offer:
- Our 5-day Funding Academy programme provides you with the knowledge to help you build an investment -ready Information Memorandum.
- Our inspiring programme will challenge you to think deeper about your business and highlight what investors are really looking for when making investment decisions.
- Our specialist partnering agency will take you through pitch roleplays and offer forensic behavioural feedback on your presentation skills. You will receive coaching on how to adapt your body language, develop confidence and gravitas so you can pitch to investors with authority.
Important things to consider
- Many Information Memorandums fail to get three basic elements right which includes 1) having relevant content, 2) including the right level of detail, and 3) tailoring content for the audience.
- Investors expect to see a high level of gravitas and conviction when you pitch to them. A lack of confidence or the wrong body language is equally essential as the IM or pitch deck itself.
- We only enrol business owners onto the Funding Academy who are ready for investment and can meet our eligibility requirements.
How much will the service cost?
The Funding Academy programme fee is currently £2,500 excluding VAT. Please click here for more details.
What should I do next?
If you would like to optimise your Information Memorandum by enrolling onto the Funding Academy, please contact our Funding Academy Manager shown on this page, or click here to apply for a place on the next cohort.
“When seeking funding to grow their business, many owners lack the essential knowledge about the funding landscape, building a pitch that meets investors expectations, and which type of investor to go to. We understand these challenges and that’s why we offer the Funding Academy. Our comprehensive programme provides you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to get you investment ready. Our funding experts deliver pragmatic learning that you can apply to your business as soon as you leave the classroom.”Jane Lamper, Funding Academy Manager