Arranging a business loan can help to fuel growth in your business by enabling you to expand, invest in new equipment, new people, marketing, inventory or alleviate working capital pressure.
What does this service provide?
If you need to arrange a business loan, here’s some of the support we can offer.
- We will discuss your reasons for needing a business loan and talk you through the breadth of funding options available to you.
- We will manage the process of representing your business in the most professional way to all relevant lenders including high street banks, challenger banks, debt funds and alternative lenders.
- We will leverage our all-of-market expertise to find you the best solution in the market.
- We will create “competitive tension” among lenders to provide you with the best pricing and terms.
- We will manage the entire end-to-end process minimising the interruption to your business and your senior management team.
Important things to consider
- Seeking advice from a corporate finance expert will save you significant time and money, what to do, who to go to and what is or isn’t market practice, the pricing or covenants you are getting are within market context and suitable for you. A truly competitive market process is the surest way to the most optimal price and other terms.
- Without the support from corporate finance experts, many business owners underestimate the amount of time, effort and senior management resources it takes to go through the process of arranging funds.
- If you have already been turned down by a bank, it does not mean you are necessarily un-fundable with numerous viable and affordable alternatives available in today’s market.
- If you decide to use a finance broker that presents a ‘no fee’ service, they will receive commission from lenders, meaning advice is not independent. Our advisory services are fully transparent and have your needs as the priority.
How much will the service cost?
Our fees are designed to ensure that we are totally aligned with your objectives. We have designed, over years of experience, a balance between commitment fees and success fees that makes sure that we are “in it together”. Our objective is for clients to always see value in our fees that significantly exceeds cost.
What should I do next?
If you would like Shaw & Co to help you arrange a business loan, please contact one of our corporate finance experts shown on this page, or click the arrange a meeting button.
“Since the Financial Crisis, the funding landscape has become hugely fragmented with an increasingly varied range of products available. Borrowers of all levels of sophistication need help to navigate this complex and changing marketplace. It’s important that you seek independent advice and understand the options available before you enter into the first loan that is offered.”Alexei Garan – Head of Debt Advisory Function