Demand for places on the Funding Academy is high. To maintain its exclusivity, our rigorous selection process identifies the most ambitious business leaders to join our programme.
Selecting the finest businesses and leaders
For each cohort we handpick ten of the finest scale up businesses and their leaders who are ready to grow. We limit the classroom size to give you with more contact time with the teaching experts and to access support.
We build a cohort of diverse businesses that can demonstrate high growth potential. The business leaders we select must have a desire for knowledge to support them on their funding journey.
To qualify for the programme, you must be able to meet each of the following criteria:
- A genuine ambition to grow your business with a funding need >£1m.
- Robust traction or be turning over a minimum of £1m.
- 20% year-on-year growth over the last 3 years.
- Ready to secure funding within 18 months of programme completion.
- Upfront payment of the programme fee which is currently £2,500 (excluding VAT).
Information we need from you
As part of the application process, all applicants will be required to submit:
- A completed application form.
- Your most recent investment pitch deck.
- Copies of your latest financial statements.
Successful applicants will be required to agree to our terms and conditions which will be issued during on-boarding.