If you’re unhappy with your current banking arrangements, or if your business has outgrown its relationship with your current bank, you may consider rebanking and that’s when our experts can help.
What does this service provide?
If you are considering rebanking, here’s some of the support our specialists can offer:
- We will perform an independent review of your current banking arrangements and provide an honest appraisal as to whether there’s a better banking solution available.
- We will advise on what the banking market can offer to meet your needs.
- We will run the process of sourcing the alternative banking arrangement including presenting your need to the new banking partner to get the best offers and the process of negotiating terms on your behalf.
Important things to consider
- In some cases your existing bank may be the most suitable banking partner.
- Moving banks is hugely disruptive to a business and it must be done for the right reasons, in the right way at the right time for the appropriate level of benefit to make it worth the disruption.
- You need to be able to articulate your current and future business needs to any potential new banking partner. This becomes much more complex if you are trading internationally as you need to consider international banking requirements, trade finance, multiple currencies, invoice discounting and other working capital lines.
How much will the service cost?
Our fees are designed to ensure that we are totally aligned with your objectives. We have designed, over years of experience, a balance between commitment fees and success fees that makes sure that we are “in it together”. Our objective is for clients to always see value in our fees that significantly exceeds cost.
What should I do next?
If you would like Shaw & Co to help you with rebanking, please contact one of our corporate finance experts shown on this page, or click the arrange a meeting button.
“We advise clients to periodically review their banking arrangements and to not be scared by the process. Always make sure that your banking partner can give you the service you need for both for today and the future. Leverage our years of banking experience to navigate banks’ marketing to ensure that you get the right banking for your needs.”Alexei Garan, Head of Debt Advisory